Summer Orientation Classes Note: Orientation and Safety Training sessions are normally scheduled from December through early April. These are typically held on three consecutive nights, Monday through Wednesday from 4:00 to 6:00 PM. Outside of this time period we will schedule additional dates when we have six students signed up for a given month and we have enough instructors available to teach. If you wish to attend a session between May and Nov send an email to [email protected] and leave your name, phone number, GVR Number and what month/months you would be available to attend. We will contact you when a class is scheduled. Denny Rueter, Woodshop Training Coordinator, Woodworkers of GVR. FIRST – Register to become a club Associate!
- Step 1: Any GVR Member can register on the WWGVR website with a valid GVR#, a valid email address, and acceptance of the club’s “Terms of Service”. The GVR# becomes your username to login. Go to JOIN to start the process.
- Step 2: Once registered on the website, the GVR Member must LOGIN to the website and complete the “Update Your Profile” page (contact info) to become an Associate. The “Update Your Profile” page is found under the “Your Portals” drop-down menu.
- Step 3: AFTER completion of the Update Your Profile page, Associates may only login to the WWGVR website in order to learn about the club and MAY sign up to receive monthly club newsletters.
- Step 4: Only Associates may sign up for Orientation class to pursue Full Membership status.
SECOND – Become a Full Member!
- Step 1: Associate registers via the club website for an Orientation & Safety Training Class.
- Step 2: Associate completes the prerequisites for Orientation & Safety Training.
- Step 3: Associate completes the Orientation & Safety Training Class.
- Step 4: Associate pays membership dues on the last night of Orientation & Safety Training Class:
- Jan – Jun: Full membership ($40) plus badge fee ($5).
- Jul – Dec: $5 per month plus Full Membership dues for next year ($40) plus badge fee ($5).